If you need to set up an entity with a bank account in Panama where you can deposit Swiss Francs before getting on your PJ to chase an international war criminal, we are not the right firm for you.
We can provide comprehensive business structuring advice to ensure that your Intellectual Property is as protected and held in a manner which provides maximum flexibility from an accounting perspective.
We also provide a full range of implementation services including:
- Incorporation of a private company.
- Establishment of Unit Trusts and Family/Discretionary Trusts.
- Licensing of Intellectual Property including international licences.
- Transferring Intellectual Property including international transfers.
- Share Buy Backs.
- Share Sales/Purchases.
- Shareholder Agreements.
- We work closely with clients' preferred accountant in order to ensure that no conflicting advice is provided and our clients gain maximum benefit from their structure.
The age old saying, 'a stitch in time saves nine', could not be truer when it comes to business structuring and it is particularly the case where clients operate their business with a partner or investor.
We believe business structuring is the first thing that should be considered when starting a business.